Thursday, September 25, 2008

~Had a bad run-in with poison ivy Monday. Painful. My itchy, swollen hands drive me nearly to tears a few times a day when the PI acts up & I respond with the forbidden scratch (not masturbation ;).
~Back to the "two Saturdays on, two Saturdays off" gallery grind after a delightfully long summer stretch when we were closed Saturdays. But it's nice to break up the work week, giving me another weekday off for me to get chores done, or schedule art installation work, or fritter away money. Or!!! Or, get back to creating & learning stuff!




4 comments:

sally said...

you sissy boy, you call that bad poison ivy?

mike said...

i love it when i get poison ivy in my eyes and it looks like i have a wild pack of sea urchins for a head.

Mary1975 said...

Yuck! Did you have poison ivy at work on Friday?

mike said...

Update this pack of hot dogs, it makes me hungry