Thursday, March 20, 2008

~So damn glad to work outside again!
~Hit C'ville, the CPA threw a wrench in my plans to save $$$$, says I owe the tax-man a few bundles. Least I got the Camry's oil changed, thousands of miles late. First time I can recall being so negligent with the dear old Camry. Got it in June '98 with 155K highway miles on it, the odometer now shows 276+K.
~Almost finished my awesome birthday book from Julia, Barbara Kingsolver's Prodigal Summer. Knowing they were premature, I successfully resisted past efforts to get me to read her books--now I'm ready for more.





2 comments:

mike said...

That's a family dog there, i can tell by the van.

I don't know what i'm suppose to do at the knight game, but i am a knight now, right?

cpwebb25 said...

Hope you have a happy Easter, love bunny