Wednesday, February 27, 2008

~Too much driving on US29 = BAH!
~Too many hours spent drinking coffee (even if I got to read a good book) in C'ville = BoredAAAAAAAAHm!
~Dizzee Rascal coming to 9:30 Club in May = WHOOO!
~Prica's Boo receiving his permanent residency = WoohooOoOoOOoO!!!
~Not enough cash on hand to pay bills due to too many canceled tree dates & my tendency to spend extravagantly = BOOOOOOO!
~Forgot to recommend Carlos Ruiz Zafon's Shadow of the Wind, an outstanding tale that hit me over the head & took me for one of the best rides I'd had in a book in quite a while. Carol said he has a new one coming out this summer.
~Feeling an urge to go Civil War battlefield-hopping. Not hopping on battlefields, but moving from one site to another.
~Spring is on the way!
~Had a couple bottles of Horton's Norton recently. It's a wine to which my brother introduced me many years ago.
~Want to get my old thesis pix together & talk to a legal venue in C'ville that my dad (months ago) mentioned may be interested in showing them.
~Need to see the NGA's photo show soon.
~Kamrafone: 1) Saturday I was green with envy when I received a pic of a Stella from (2) Rafal; 3) bar bathroom.



1 comment:

mike said...

I miss DC (except for the old creepy dudes at l'Efant).