Thursday, February 21, 2008

~Pruned a bunch of trees in Tuesday's nasty wind. As a result we decided to keep warm & fend off illness by not working Wednesday.
~So I hung out in C'ville for the better part of the day. Ran a few errands. Drank a couple pounds of mud at Mudhouse on the Downtown Mall while waiting to meet up with my brother for a quick natter. Bought a couple of art books & said hello to Carol at New Dominion Bookshop, "the oldest independent book seller in Virginia," & the best place to buy new books in Central Virginia. Headed up the road to DC in the early evening. A little north of Culpeper the clipper system caught up to me & began dusting the ground with snow. Had a nice quiet night in at Demon House.
~Today I wandered with Rafal down to 19th St for yummy lunch at Nooshi. Talked with Mike for a bit when I got back. Check his blog for a silly busybody response to an inane video he posted on his YouTube channel & his blog months ago that, according to his stats, attracted scarcely any viewers. Now I'm getting ready to sip some beer. Cheers.
~Happy Birthday Wendy!

No comments: