Tuesday, January 01, 2008

~Starting off 2008 with a handful of pix from the last 6 or 7 weeks. Whoo! Happy New Year e'rybody!
~1: Downtown alley; 2: Gulcin, Audrey, & I made a snowlady; 3: One of Gomi's old Steve Keene paintings; 4: Christmas on 29; 5: Angela bought tickets to Patti Smith but missed the show since her flight was delayed for hours... so I made a detailed photo to share.
~New Year's Eve was all right. Hit Biva & Mary Grace's party with Rafal, Erica, Annika, Tara, & Yacouba after wig-wearing poker at Casa Demon.





3 comments:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

mike said...

Hey,
Who are these new friends commenting? crescenet & barb michelen?
Seem like an understanding pair. Are you still using the same camera?