Wednesday, January 16, 2008

~I really do believe The Heart Remains A Child, & that I may well be walking towards the person who reminded me of it.
~I really do believe that looking down into a woman's eyes while kissing her is one of the sexiest things around.
~Happy Birthday Mike, may your 30th year be full of goodness (you're such a good kisser too).
~Made cheese biscuits from my sister's recipe for a birthday potluck dinner. They disappeared quickly (hadn't made them in a while).
~My dad's firm finally got a website: Boyle, Bain, Reback & Slayton.
~Good gallery openings Saturday. I got wine tipsy (duh, empty stomach!). The woman down the street to whom I've referred since spring as "my wife" showed up with her roommate & I introduced myself. The lovely Duo Emily came down from Maryland & we got drinks after dinner. Angela made an art pit-stop before running back to her bar. Saw the always charming Mr. Smooth (did I hear he's now a Doctor?! I dunno, but I feel like calling him Dr. Smooth.) & we made plans to drink beers & make out. Or mebbe I made that up... but I did see him! Jenn DePalma nearly blew up. While it would have been cool to see, I was glad it didn't happen, because I'd miss her.
~Saw the John Alexander exhibit at American Art with Julia. I like.
~Check out Phil Nesmiths's ambrotypes of Iraq at Irvine Contemporary. They're pretty neat; using old technology in the modern world frequently has an appeal.
~Worked yesterday with Lyt & Richard at The Inn at Little Washington in the morning. It was cold & windy, snowed heavily for an hour, then we moved to another job & the sun came out, the snow melted, & we disposed of a big old rotten box elder. Was good to work outside again, despite the cold.





2 comments:

mike said...

It was awesome, my birthday.

Got drunk and threw up in the bathtub again ... just like every B-Day since my 7th!

Dave said...

give me your cheese biscuit recipie. the we can drink and make out.
dave