Monday, October 29, 2007

~Yes, I finished the Marine Corps Marathon. Yes, it was awesome. Yes, it really hurt after the first half. Yes, my legs were knots of cramps from mile 17 on. Yes, I walked a whole hell of a lot. Yes, it was a gorgeous day for a run. Yes, my one-lunged Polish brother Rafal whooped my ass by nearly half an hour. Yes, when I run my next marathon I will probably train for it. Yes, I'll probably cut out alcohol for at least a few days ahead of the next one. But beer the night before a marathon tastes better than usual.
~Anyway, here are my results.
~Went to an amazing Halloween party last night after I finished a gift for the hostess with the mostest: the biggest Coptic bound book I've ever made.
~Stayed a few hours late at work trying to get the painting done today, but G3 will need a 3rd coat of Super White in the morning, & then I've got to do the baseboards in two galleries.
~Oh, by the way... WHOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

Dietsch said...

Heard you ran in the marathon. Good work.

Rachel said...

yay for finishing the marathon! thats awesome!!!

Dave Smooth said...

you didn't run any marathon. I asked the marines, they've never even heard of you.