Thursday, October 18, 2007

~Screw color-balancing. Did I mention I hate Photoshop?
~Spent a night at home for the first time in a while. It's fun to see how cluttered it gets between visits. Also frightening since the difference can be a measure of mental illness. She's not that crazy--she just likes stuff, lots of it's cool stuff, plus now that it's just the old fogies at home there's room for junk to sprawl. I love my old momma. :) Even if I don't much like talking to her anymore. I spent the first 24 years of my life living at home. Forgive me if my method of removing myself from my family's grasp, creating room for growth in my life, is like clearing space around a tree to allow it to catch sunlight to leap through the understory into the upper canopy of big trees. Coz, goddammit, I'm a big fucking tree. Hear my bark? (Hunh?)
~Finally got my '06 taxes done with my dad's CPA--byebye savings!
~Travel-time coming up: C'ville Saturday for MuteMath; C'ville next Friday for Christenberry's UVA opening; plus tree work next week.





No comments: