Sunday, June 03, 2007

6/3: Saturday was an all day brunch from 11:30am-2:30am. From Lauriol Plaza to Gavin's for video games, to Demon House for some pre-opening beers, and on to the galleries where I had a really good time and talked to people I hadn't seen in a while. Gave a behind the scenes tour of the gallery to my Hungarian friend. Moved on to L'Enfant to meet the crew. The girl moved on to meet a friend. The crew moved on to Max and Kasia's party. The girl showed up with the English/Croatian dude from the ESL patio from Tuesday night. I quickly became morose after too many hours of drinking, despite the good company of the friends I was amongst. I bolted. Was miserable on Demon Porch for a little before heading back out to meet Ms. Katie at Local 16 for the opening after-party. After a drink I bolted for some Manny and O's to calm my nerves. Who gives a shit. I need to run. The opening rocked, by the way. If you didn't make it, you missed out.





No comments: