Sunday, May 20, 2007

5/20: I left work early yesterday specifically so I could get on the road for the probably four-hour drive to Camp's Spring Work Weekend, but learned I'd already missed seeing my brother there, and couldn't pull the trigger to get in my ragged old stereo-less Camry with 268K+ miles and make the same effing drive out I-66 to Virginia. So I bailed. That followed a rough day at work where I nearly melted down over rolling some prints for return to a press... which is probably the one thing that freaks me out at my job. So when a call came to hang out and drink beer on a patio in Columbia Heights I didn't need my arm twisted. We moved on to a house before I finally wound up around 2am drinking a beer by my lonesome in the weekend crowd at Stetson's, which meant I had to get some Manny and Olga's pizza to cheer me up before I went to bed.




4 comments:

YASIN said...

http://yasinearth.blogspot.com/

mike said...

What, No Sound?

Vitalia said...

The sky is beautiful on the first pic!!

&rew Bain said...

Mr. Corcoran: No sound. I don't post audio, unless it's you singing.

Vitka: Oh? Only the sky?! You will learn... :) Everything I shoot is beautiful!!!