Sunday, April 22, 2007

4/22: Demon House had an open house tonight and had another small turnout, but the applicant quality was very good and we picked what we hope will be a great pair of new housemates. (Whoo!) As always, there was at least one hottie who wouldn't fit in, but who sure was hot anyway.

I was exhausted from lack of sleep, but I wandered around with a Camus book for much of the mid-part of the day, reading in Dupont Circle, on Mt Pleasant St while waiting for Mike, and at home for a bit. Drank some coffee, ate some Heller's Bakery goodies, had a good sandwich at home, got a pint of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream at New Hampshire Mart, and now it's 10:30 and I need dinner. Hmmm. Pasta or eggs? My culinary skills will be put to the test.

Back to indoor gallery work this week. Bah. Springtime is in full effect and I've gotta be inside to earn a stupid thing called money? That's against nature at best and clearly plain wrong; I must examine my list of goals--ahhh, it says right here that I currently have no goals! Therein lies the problem! Goddamnit.

1 comment:

mike said...

My goal is to fight nature! I love it!