Sunday, March 11, 2007

3/11: Alex got free tix to The Who at Verizon Center and took me for my birthday! Came home to find Maggie and Mike fixing a delicious cake, which we washed down with beers from Rafal as we raced GT4 on PS2. (Didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a good day.) A top shelf birthday.

I'm working the NYC AIPAD show in April! Whooo! Excited I am!

Spent most of Saturday on the porch drinking coffee and listening to a bunch of new mashups. Walked to Georgetown in the afternoon with Mike and Maggie. Stopped by Govinda, where Maggie visited her cousin Chris. Then on to Wisemiller's for sandwiches for our warm and sunny picnic overlooking the eights rowing on the river. I could almost see the building in Arlington where my friend lives, so I texted her to say hi. She's cute. ;) I love spring.



1 comment:

wendy said...

What happened to the "No Pix" post?

Love the shopping cart image.

Tonight will be great, can't wait!