Sunday, January 28, 2007

1/27: Met Alissa and Jeff at Iota for Erin McKeown's hometown CD release show. Talk about being on point! She and her band rocked out. If you dig her studio discs, make it a point to see her live, coz she sounds even better; her guitar's full-throated dirty growl and her raspy/breathy vocals are immaculate yet don't sound contrived. She performed in the moment--the now--and the energy she expended engaging with the crowd was a delight to behold.

1/28: Assisted Rajesh today in Maryland. It was fun; I feel I had a better understanding of what was going on and expected after our previous workdates.

3 comments:

renwuying said...

hello,I recommend to you the best browser in history,I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.

thomas michael said...

renwuying,
I recommend you to browse history, I really love it, I hope you want to learn. www.learningspace.com

thank you renwuying

&rew said...

history, I recommend to you renwuying. stop why at renwuyin, when addition, simple the, so much of a "g" causes joy us?! welcome!