Thursday, January 18, 2007

1/18: My year has been busy thus far. But I sense a glitch, an imperfection, a coming gloom, the gloaming, a need to go roaming, and feel I require a day of real sunshine.

It's hard to pinpoint, and maybe it's an inaccurate reading, but a knowledge of self remains, and to that I listen. Intuition. Countering that, I know I create my own reality. My world is endless because I believe it. Endless opportunity. Of course I can be, and am, affected by others, and their thoughts too, but I have firmly believed in my world for a long time. I think others feel I'm more than a tad bit weird, but each to their own; we all have our own journeys to make. I'll dream mine as full of magical people and scenery. (If my dreams are impacted by having read too many fantasy-filled books with remarkable, and often incorrigible, youthful heroes... oh well.) Without dreams would anything ever change? +++++ * The above post was written more for the rhythm of the words than for a genuine desire to impart the mental status of (un)said author. Oh... blah.


Had to do a roundtrip to Charlottesville on Wednesday. Grabbed a Christmas present at home that arrived late from the UK, and also snagged my bass amp. I plugged it in and confirmed that I won't be able to play it here... far too loud even when my bass is turned as far down as it can be and still send a decent signal. Oh well. It'll just make my itch worse! Yay.

Looking for good music? Try The Twilight Singers and join in my addiction of the past two months.

No comments: