Monday, January 15, 2007

1/15: This is the first book I've finished in five months (I used to be a voracious reader). Like the other books of his I've read it's very good--very self-conscious but confident, and masterfully written. Couldn't put it down. Couldn't bear to finish it either.

Anybody with off-street parking in DC looking for a roommate? Anybody in the closer in VA 'burbs looking for a roommate? Not looking for a party house. Visualizing a modern or well-kept house or large apartment within walking distance of cool stuff, shops, Metro, with easy parking. Not really looking hard, but keep me in mind should something pop up.

7 comments:

mike said...

The book I'm reading is a book of poetry I'm using as a sketchbook.

I wonder if I can get a grant for being retarded?

wendy said...

I just finished a book last night. But it was all romantic poetry in the form of letters.

mike said...

yeah, poems suck.
I use them to draw on.

mike said...

Wendy did you hear me I said poems are nothing! they are crap!

thomas michael said...

i don't like poems.

take my picture!

take my picture!

&rew said...

man... mike is losing it... but his pants sure look nice. that mike... always a snappy dresser. it's the attention to detail that really comes across.

thomas michael said...

Oh, do these pants make me look gay?